In 1850, Hiram W. Leffingwell and Richard Smith Elliott bought land 14 miles from downtown St. Louis at about the same time James P. Kirkwood was laying out a route for the Pacific Railroad. Founded in 1853 as the first planned suburb west of the Mississippi River, Kirkwood is known for its warmth, charm, and friendliness. The Kirkwood Train Station, of Richardsonian-Romanesque style, was built in 1893 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It has become a symbol of Kirkwood then and today. To this day, photographers strive to capture the excitement of the huge locomotives as they round the bend into Kirkwood Station.
As with the historic train station located just a block away, we at KSB continue Kirkwood Station’s tradition of quality, excitement, service, and charm through our award winning craft brewery, full service restaurant and live music venue. As a local business and craft brewery, KSB is thoroughly invested in the success of the community including wide support for local events, teams and organizations.
Kirkwood Station Brewery offers a full service restaurant and menu, open every day at 11:00am for both lunch and dinner. Please visit out menu page for details.
Kirkwood Station Brewery is not just a brewery, and a restaurant. It is also a premiere live music and entertainment venue in the St. Louis area. Offering some of the best local talent and entertainment around. Live music events are held every weekend. Please visit the Live Music Calendar page.
More About Kirkwood Station Brewery
Whether a small gathering or a celebration for 275+, our brewery, restaurant and events venue offer a variety of entertainment and hospitality options including:
- Award-winning Craft Beers on draft, in growlers, kegs and 4-packs available at your favorite local grocer.
- An extensive menu of classic American fare complemented by our extensive craft beer menu.
- A comfortable, casual dining room for up to 75 and outdoor patio area.
- Seating for up to 245, including table sizes up to 12.
- Live music stage with large dance floor (KSB regularly features top local talent and touring acts.)
- Billiards and video games.
- Free brewery tours and samples.
- Free parking.
website manged by website-STL.com